Reserve your spot for Drive-in Bingo on Sunday, May 16th. Join us at Southgate Plaza for some bingo fun from the safety of your car and fun 90”s music.
Everyone in the car will receive a Bingo packet, with the exception of children under 4. Bingo starts at 1:00 PM/ General Admission is for ONE car (and includes everyone in the car).
The parking lot will open at 12:30 p.m. and the Bingo will begin at 1:00 p.m. sharp. Please carefully read over our drive-in policies to ensure a safe and fun Bingo experience for all.
1. You must remain in your vehicle at all times before, during and after Bingo.
To abide by physical distancing laws, under no circumstances will patrons be allowed to play Bingo outside their vehicle. Outside the vehicle includes chairs set up next to your vehicle, blankets/sleeping bags on the ground etc. We will allow patrons to sit inside their truck beds or hatchbacks as we consider this to be inside your vehicle. We ask that you abide by all state and local laws.
2. Alcohol and drugs are not allowed. Everyone must abide by California vehicle laws.
3. Do not toss or leave any garbage, food, or beverage containers outside your car. Please take home what you bring to the Bingo event.
4. The sound will be played through your vehicle AM/FM stereo only. Do not play loud music prior to the start of Bingo, or during Bingo.
5. When Bingo ends, everyone must leave the parking lot. Please be patient and courteous to others when leaving.
6. This is a rain or shine event! Unless there is a thunderstorm/high winds and it is unsafe to have the event, we will continue even if it rains.
7. Bingo schedule is subject to change without notice.
8. Everyone in the car will receive a Bingo packet, with the exception of children under 4.
1. Do not arrive before 12:30 p.m. Check-in will not open until 12:30 p.m.
2. Follow staff instructions on how to park your vehicle. You will be directed to a designated parking spot. Speed limit in and around the event is 5mph.
3. There are no reserved parking spots. You cannot choose your spot. The parking attendants will direct you to the next available spot based on your vehicle size.
4. Larger vehicles such as trucks and SUVs will be parked in the rear of the drive-in no matter what time you arrive to allow better visibility for smaller vehicles.
1. You must reserve your spot prior to the event. Please bring your Eventbrite confirmation email to the event to check-in.
2. Upon arrival, we will give each car their Bingo packet with a clipboard for each car. Please bring your own dobbers if you have them otherwise we will have those available.
ANY violation of our policies will result in being asked to leave the Bingo area. We must all comply with these guidelines in order to maintain a safe experience for everyone. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Bingo will take place in the parking lot behind Cricket Wireless and the Party Store at Southgate Plaza. Southgate Plaza is located at 4242 Florin Road. Staff will guide you into the event area.
*Other terms and conditions may apply.*